Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Cocktail Rings, in further detail







I know I just wrote about this, but lord, I love cocktail rings. They are everything at once: classic, simple, outrageous, a trend, something that makes an outfit. I've a couple of lovelies that run the price range spectrum. Have you found any particularly perfect ones? The ones above are all under $20.00. (!)

Top to bottom: Urban outfitters faceted cocktail ring in peach or turquoise for $16.00, Vintage Floral Rings on Daylab.com for$14.00, Lacy Button Cocktail Ring in bethanycooper's shop on etsy.com for $9.00, Faceted Citrine Nugget Ring in starrydesigns shop on etsy.com for $17.90, Vintage Shield ring on Daylab.com for $12.00.

2 comments:

EsTher OmaƱa said...

The first ring its beautiful.. I like it a lot..

In turqouise must look amazing..
Kisses !

Muack

Ther

Anonymous said...

I wish i lived in America... been reading a lot of the US style blogs and everything people find seems such good value!!

Meli
x