Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday Favorites: Silver and Blue

Oh, Blogger. I pour my heart into a post and you deny me the pictures. Several times now, pictures cease to show on my larger posts. I may have trespassed some unspoken size boundary; if anyone had an idea, I'd love to hear it!

On to some pieces I've been admiring from afar; they never quite fit into a theme:



Carmen Bracelet, $326




Concha Cuff Bracelet, $360




Giles & Brother Large Rope Hoops, $63



Double Band Empty Spaces ring, $220



Nest Necklace, $194 (for silver)



Grapes Pendant, $139

4 comments:

WendyB said...

I like all of them!

Debbie said...

I love the blue one!

Anonymous said...

I love love love the Nest Necklace, that is gorgeous!

At first i thought that empty spaces ring, was a bracelet, and i think i might have actually liked it better if it was a bracelet.

In Yr Fshn said...

Shaz, looking at it again, I totally agree about the empty spaces ring.