Monday, September 17, 2007

Today's Jewelry

Oh people! I'm sorry the jewelry photos are not up to snuff. I just could not get this necklace clear, which is really disappointing as it is one of my favorites. I've posted an example of what it looks like with a different flower and shape.



The necklace is an ebay find--one of my many lucites that I love dearly. The ring I've written about before--a gift from the grandma. The earrings are marcasite circles which go with everything. No outfit today. It was too boring to handle; all black and white and... just really boring!

What the necklace looks like, for the most part:




which is available at this ebay auction, currently $9.99.

4 comments:

WendyB said...

Oh, I had a necklace like that many, many years ago. I don't know what's become of it :-(
Yours is very pretty!

In Yr Fshn said...

Thanks! I have such a weakness for them mostly because they are so unlike more modern pieces.

WendyB said...

The picture you took of your piece isn't bad at all. Jewelry is so hard to photograph.

Fashion Tidbits said...

i love those earrings~