Thursday, October 11, 2007

Junk Bin

Very tired today, but working on a proper post. In the meantime, I just (finally) unloaded my camera, and found a couple of photos that I wanted to put up:



I took a series of photos while watching the Bug Game with my bf. (Game mentioned in the Bug post.)
I liked this one because you get a slice of my apartment.
The photos should be called: A Yankee Fan in Despair as he Watches his Team Lose Due to Insects.



The bugs that were all over my windows. Can you see him? He looks like he's tight-roping the telephone wires.





Here's my cat and his belly. I've posted the cat before, I know, but he's a regular model!



And finally, this truly has nothing to do with a previous post, but here were my two options for dinner with BF's fam. I went with the one on the left.

8 comments:

WendyB said...

I laughed out loud at the caption for picture #1. And I want to kiss the cat! Good choice of outfit for the family. :-)

Vintage Bunny said...

Your cat is so sweet !Haveyou checked out the cat blogs ?Some are hilarious !!!
Love both dresses

In Yr Fshn said...

Thanks, Wendy! I'll kiss the cat for ya--it's better that way. I'm used to having a mouth covered in fur. (Why, dammit, why did I have to love lip gloss best out of all cosmetics??)

VB: Thank you! I've seen a couple of kitty blogs and I generally get so squealy, I can't do my work. I had to be cut off.

krissy said...

kittycat has sweet soulful eyes.

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

The perfect simple dress

oh and your cat is too cute!

Sarah Brown said...

The left dress is adorable!

In Yr Fshn said...

Krissy: Thanks! I think it reads as soulful through pictures but in reality, is actually evil. He's a terror sometimes!

Jennifer: Thank you! He's yours!

Sarah B.: It's from H&M sale rack... only $20! It picks up lint, but looks pretty cute on.

Ladies, re-looking at those photos I'm like, why was there even a choice? That other dress is wayyyy to short for a family thing.

Milliscent Morgan said...

This is such a great post but supposedly I'm looking for a post of junk bins gta.