Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Astoria Update

Finally! My camera is finally relinquishing my pictures to the computer! Here's what's been happening... (not much)

1. I still take a lot of pictures of the little muffins:




2. Sometimes I go outside. The water is half a block from our apartment and here's the view:



(Manhattan, Upper East Side)



(Triboro Bridge, Randall's Island, that second bridge is the Hell's Gate Bridge, which Amtrak uses)



(Shore where the water on the stones and debris makes the prettiest--and most unusual--tinkling sound. Also, look at the sad bike!)

13 comments:

WendyB said...

You MUST make a LOLcat out of that last cat picture!

s.i. michaels said...

Your cats are ridiculously adorable. Seriously.

Rebecca, A Clothes Horse said...

I really like the shot of the water and the rocks. I can't go a day without my camera...you never know when you will see something you want to remember forever.

Seeker said...

Your cats are so cute... love them.
Nice pictures.

aizat.cinta.goddess said...

owh..cat!!!i afraid of cats!!

Elizabeth said...

Good kitty!

I love those photos, thanks for sharing them!

Jen (MahaloFashion) said...

I love the third picture especially, so cute. I really want a cat!

paperback reader said...

Now I know where to dump the bodies.

Fashion Tidbits said...

your cats are so gorgeous!!! you must tell me their names?! :D

The Spicers said...

Awwwww....the kitties are so sweet!

Mónica said...

your cats are so cute! the third picture is lovely! and always the views from your appartment...lucky you!

BlossomClothing said...

your cats are bloody cute!
i really want one so bad!
your blog is cool :)
fancy swapping links?
email me or comment me back
thanks
love blossomclothingx

Bobble Bee said...

the sounds of the water smashing the stones is the most beautiful sounds ever